1. We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and that it is supreme and the final authority (II Timothy 3:16,17)
2. We believe in the trinity as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (1 John 5:7)
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry. (1 Timothy 3:16; Romans 3:25,26)
4. We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor. (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:15-18)
5. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man (for all sin leads to separation from Christ, Romans 6), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We further believe in the keeping power of God. (Hebrews 9:22;Jude 24,25)
6. We believe in sanctification and holiness and the overcoming life in God's design for the church, which is the Bride of Christ. (Ephesians 5:25-27)
7. We believe that sexual purity is a necessary expression for all of God's children and requires abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, or other sexual relationships or practices forbidden by Scripture. (Romans 1:26-27, Hebrews 13:4, I Corinthians 6:18, 1 Timothy 1:-10, Leviticus 18:1-30)
8. We believe marriage is the uniting of one genetic man and one genetic woman in a covenant commitment for a lifetime and a sacred institution established by God. (Matthew 19:4-6)
9. We believe that only biblically approved acts of sexual intimacy exist between a genetic male and a genetic female within the covenant of marriage and that advocates or practitioners of other points of view, while welcome to attend, may not be allowed to marry on church property which include the Church proper (building) or grounds. (Hebrews 13:4, 1 Corinthians 6:9)
10. We believe Baptism is an outward expression of an inward acceptance of Jesus (Acts 10:47-48)
11. We believe that Baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and to be administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the gospel of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for us, and our new life in Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4)
12. We believe that Communion, when shared by believers, witnesses to the saving power of the gospel, to Christ's presence in His church, and looks forward to His victorious return.
(I Corinthians 11:23-26)
13. We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer. (Acts 2:4, 10:46, 19:6; Ephesians 4:11; I Corinthians 12:8-11; Galatians 5:22,23).
14. We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the atonement. (I Peter 2:24;Matthew 8:17)
15. We believe in Christ's imminent personal return in power and great glory, and in His present and everlasting dominion. (Acts 1:8; Revelation 1:7; Daniel 7:14)
16. We believe that the resurrection of the church (rapture) will occur prior to the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 5:9;Revelation 3:10)
17. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment.
(John 5:28,29; Revelation 20:15)
18. We believe it is the duty and privilege of every believer to support the local assembly with his/her regular presence as charged by scripture (Hebrews 10:25)
19. We believe that Jesus Christ loves a cheerful giver and will bless those who give within his/her ability for the furtherance of the Kingdom of God, as it is our reasonable duty to support the Church and the associated missions as deemed appropriate by the Pastor, Elders and Church Body. (Luke 6:38; II Corinthians 9:7-8)
20 We believe that human life begins at conception and that the unborn child is a living human being. Abortion constitutes the unjustified, unexcused taking of unborn human life. Abortion is murder. We reject any teaching that abortions of pregnancies due to rape, incest, birth defects, gender selection, birth or population control, or the physical or mental well being of the mother are unacceptable. We believe that the direct taking of an innocent human life is a moral evil, regardless of the intention. Life is a gift of God and must be respected from conception until natural death. (2 Kings 24:3-4)